AFCO Industries, Inc. is headquartered in Alexandria, is one of the nation’s leading building products manufacturers. AFCO produces approximately 40,000 pounds of aluminum per day, producing building products that are marketed nation-wide as well as custom extrusions and custom fabricated components for other industries.
Mission Statement: AFCO Industries, Inc. is committed to moving beyond customer expectations and existing technology by providing high quality products and services that create sustained growth for the mutual benefit of customers, shareholders, employees and community.
Jim Waters, Chairman & CEO
CHRISTUS Cabrini offers comprehensive inpatient and outpatient services and is accredited by the Joint Commission.
Employees: over 1,700
Mission Statement: To extend the healing ministry of Jesus Christ.
Lisa Lauve, Regional Chief Operating Officer and Administrator
Cleco Corp is an energy services company based in Pineville that provides services for the generation, transmission and distribution of electricity.
Number of Cenla employees: 1,225
Corporate mission statement:
Cleco’s Keys to Success
• We provide safe, reliable and courteous service to our customers.
• We value and respect all of our employees.
• We actively contribute to our communities.
• We work to make a superior return for our shareholders.
Bruce Williamson, President & Chief Executive Officer
Diamond B Construction is a highway, road and bridge construction company, and asphalt manufacturer and supplier based in Alexandria.
Founded: 1950 (as L.H. Bossier, Inc. which later became Diamond B Construction Co. LLC)
Number of Cenla Employees: 350
Mission Statement: Diamond B is committed to providing industry leading service, safety, and quality construction for the benefit of taxpayers and our customers, employees and communities where we operate.
Bryan L. Bossier, Sr., President and CEO
Gilchrist Construction Company offers a wide array of civil construction services including bridge construction, concrete production and paving, and asphalt production and paving based in Alexandria.
Mission Statement: To be the “Leader in Safety, Quality, Innovation, and Efficiency”. Our Mission is to have Strong Teams and Successful Projects. Our Core Purpose is Working together to improve ourselves, our industry, and our communities remains constant.
Randy Gilchrist, President & CEO
Paragon Casino Resort ia a world-class casino packed with the most popular slots and table games, featuring hotel accommodations with more than 500 rooms and suites; an indoor tropical pool with swim-up bar; full-service spa; three-screen cinema; fabulous dining choices; retail shops; championship golf course and live entertainment in Marksville.
· Provide a fun, exciting and magical experience for our guests and associates
· Be a positive, progressive and contributing participating in the communities we work and live in
· Ensure economic success and growth for our enterprise
Peter Fordham, General Manager
The Alexandria Proctor & Gamble Outbound Operations produces 800 products including: Dry Laundry, Liquid Laundry, Fabric Enhancer, Sheets and Tide To Go/Downy Balls, Tide Stain Release in Pineville. The Alexandria Dry Laundry Supply Chain currently produces half of the nation’s supply of P&G Dry Laundry Brands and one-third of the nation’s supply of P&G Liquid Laundry Brands.
Mission Statement: We will provide branded products and services of superior quality and value that improve the lives of the world’s consumers, now and for generations to come. As a result, consumers will reward us with leadership sales, profit and value creation, allowing our people, our shareholders and the communities in which we live and work to prosper.
Regina Washington, Plant Manager
RoyOMartin is based in Alexandria, providing forestry management, manufacturing (oriented strand board, plywood, treated poles & piling, lumber & timbers, landscape timbers), hunting leases, real estate, and logging; and currently owns approximately 570,000 acres of timberland.
1. RoyOMartin intends to ensure its long-term viability as a privately held, ethically based, and professionally managed company.
2. RoyOMartin will continue distinguishing itself as an employer of choice, resulting from a safe, committed, competent and contributing workforce; we will develop the maximum potential of each employee, strengthening individuality while growing team success. RoyOMartin will also be the workplace of choice for all contractors and vendors supporting our efforts to maximize long-term economic viability.
3. RoyOMartin will acquire and manage land, timber and mineral resources in order to optimize economic value while maintaining Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certification of its timberland.
4. RoyOMartin intends to be recognized as an industry leader in each manufacturing segment as measured by safety, profit margin, environmental compliance and customer satisfaction.
5. RoyOMartin intends to run each manufacturing plant at design capacity.
Jonathan E. Martin, Chairman & CEO
Roy O. Martin III, President & CFO
Rapides Regional Medical Center offers a wide array of services including general medicine, general surgery, cardiovascular surgery, bypass surgery, cardiac rehabilitation, neurology, neurosurgery, intensive care and telemetry, oncology services, obstetrics and gynecology, orthopaedic services, physical therapy, skilled nursing services, respiratory therapy, lithotripsy and various outpatient services.
Mission Statement: Rapides Regional Medical Center, through the efforts of its associated employees and physicians, will provide high quality, efficient and compassionate health care services for our patients and community.
David Williams, CEO